If you are confused between jobs, you can do the choice matrix (that actually needs a session not a post) quickly:
- List all criteria you see important in a job (career path, place, salary, environment….etc)
- Put a weight for each criterion (20%, 30%…etc)
- Give a score for each in a scale from 1 to 10.
- Multiply the score with the weight (e.g u got 7/10 and it weights 20% then you score 14% (0.7*20%))
- Add up the criteria’s scores.
- Do the same thing for the other job.
- Compare the final results, and go for the higher score!